jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2009

Repertori Musical Dg 29N

“The Texans”

- Mercury Blues (Instrumental de presentació)
- Achy breaky heart
- Sweet home Alabama
- Could I have this dance
- Jambalaya
- Country Road
- She's gone Country
- Lay down Sally
- Any man of mine
- Cotton Fields
- Have you ever seen the rain
- Pop a top again
- Ring of fire
- Don’t be cruel
- Whose bed have boots been under
- Dance the night away
- Chattahoochiee
- It´s so easy
- Tall tall trees
- My Maria
- Proud Mary
- Take it easy
- Mary Lou
- Bad moon rising
- Margaritaville
- The King of the road
- Tequila sunrise
- Crazy little thing called love
- Rose garden
- Stand by your man
- Two piña coladas
- Hey tonight
- Love gets me every time
- Un dia Redondo
- Hey Baby! ¿Que pasó?
- Man, I feel like a woman
- Friends in low places
- There goes my heart
- Rock on
- Honky Tonky


No hay comentarios: